In addition to nation-wide exposure to horseracing’s large audience and raising their corporate profile within the racing industry for relatively little investment, a partner would also gain positive corporate social responsibility (CSR) credibility associated with supporting a grassroots series.
- All races are broadcast on satellite channels At the Races and Racing UK and we are in positive discussion with Channel 4 to run features, finals coverage and jockey interviews.
- Race sponsorship benefits: entry tickets, on-course branding, advertisements in race cards, and opportunities to data capture /promotional activities across a wide geographical spread throughout the season. Presentation of prizes to winning connections.
- Opportunities for client entertainment or staff incentive days with the option to upgrade to full hospitality packages.
- Access to promote your services to those linked to the racing community including stakeholders, racehorse owners, trainers and racegoers.
- Business profile and links on the British Horseracing Authority’s “Racing Excellence” website.
- Full race series management and organisation will be provided by the British Horseracing Authority.
For more information contact Michelle Douglas 020 7152 0020 email@example.com.